DVD I wouldn't mind getting hold of!

I have this,well i think so,been while since watched it,240 racers,260 racer,300zx,350z modified,if you want i can sent ya a copy;)

too right!!! I'll pm you my address and details and stuff..

Saw on your sig that you had your car tuned by thor, what are they like? I'm thinking of taking my car there to get it mapped for higher boost pressure, do they know there stuff? finding it difficult to find anywhere that has knowledge of my haltech E6K ems!

did you get my address and stuff? very eager to see this!

got car booked in at thor, they seem pretty expensive though... hope they are worth it!

Originally posted by 240z

got car booked in at thor, they seem pretty expensive though... hope they are worth it!

THOR are well worth the money IMHO, as soon as my leg is fixed (motorbike accident) I'll be taking mine back for final setup and RR.

Regards

Rich

For Tony C.

Hello, my name is Jesse and I just happened to stumble upon this thread. I was wondering if you still had a copy of this DVD and if so, I was wondering if I may aquire a copy, or even buy the video from you.

My email is ultraman707@hotmail.com . Hope to hear from you soon.:Z32:

dvd

Hello people i have different dvds aswell can certainly copy them for own use of course have quite a few with zeds on them :D

Back