Do 120Y Indicators Fit a 240z?

ZedsDead

Well-Known Forum User
Hi,

I have a US import. The indicators in the front wing are pretty worse for wear and I'm looking to replace them. I know of some 120Y units which l can get which look exactly the same (from a picture) but I can't be sure.

Does anyone know if these are a suitable exchange?

Many thanks

status

Well-Known Forum User
They are more or less the same,if i remember a nissan dealer told me the only difference is the chrome round the edges is not there or is different,was a long time ago,no doubt there will be an anorak to correct me on here,pm me your address i may have a new pair which require the wiring to be solderd back on,they are new so might save yer a few quid,Free

ZedsDead

Well-Known Forum User
Thanks that's great. As it appears that they are not actually required over here, I may ultimately get some UK spec wings and do away with them all together. For the time being though I just need a stop gap to get it roadworthy. I'll PM you now.

Mr.F

Inactive
The rubber seat is wedge shaped on the Z and flat on the others. Just swap the rubbers over.

ZedsDead

Well-Known Forum User
Thanks Mr F, the rubbers are in good condition on the ones that I have so I'll happily swap them over.

status

Well-Known Forum User
SShhhhhhh,it might get deleted cos someone does'nt like it,anyway hopefull i will be able to help out a fellow zedder

status

Well-Known Forum User
round for sunday dinner soon chas with the dogs,will sort out a date ,sorted indicators for our fellow Zedder,in the post,he will be as happy as a dog with two cocks when he gets them,

Chas

Z Club Member
Just got back from a long weekend away in sunny hunny, It a date, just give a some dates. There's may a dog (some not so) had 2 cocks.

status

Well-Known Forum User
i know ,they are all bitches,talking of bitches ill get you know who to email some dates,indicators should arrive today,so there will be one more happy chappie,matching green this sunday,you 2 going ?

Chas

Z Club Member
I don't know what went wrong with my spelling yesterday, must have been tired. No we are not going to matching green on Sunday.

status

Well-Known Forum User
looks like it might be peeing down so might go in the saab after spending all that time cleaning the zed,bit annoying ,you know who, is doing a run for life with her mate ,im getting me mountain bike ready for the tour de france on monday as i have a bet with some of the yocals up the pub that i wont join in when they come wizzing past,if im not working then watch this space,should make the news on monday night,got me lycra ready,must say i still look good in it