Cheshire Plainzzzz Meeting

rsj

F1 Champ!
Club Member
Following a poll at Oulton Park last week-end, suggestions are invited for a meeting of the Zed Club for a drink somewhere in Cheshire.
So.. suggestions and dates please and I'll start the bidding for.......
Monday 19th September 2005 at the Premier Travel Inn, London Road in Northwich? ;)

I feel like I know where that one is!!!!!!!! They do a good Pint of Boddingtons, a bit too much of a trip for me as I left Oulton park at 1.45 and got home at 8.15pm. I would be there if it wasn't sooooooo Farrrrrrrr to go. Good to meet up with all you guys up there.

Nick Michelle Abi

Zed2k said:
I feel like I know where that one is!!!!!!!! They do a good Pint of Boddingtons, a bit too much of a trip for me as I left Oulton park at 1.45 and got home at 8.15pm. I would be there if it wasn't sooooooo Farrrrrrrr to go. Good to meet up with all you guys up there.

Nick Michelle Abi
Atleast you made it to Oulton, unlike some sitting on the motorway waiting for a tow truck!!!!!!:D

Cheshire Plainz Monthly Meeting

Why not meet up with the "Cheshire Plainz Monthly Meeting" at the STAMFORD ARMS
Little Bollington Lymm Just off the M56 Island (main lymm road) Just up the road from Tatton Park next date is Thursday 15th September around 7.30pm we meet up the 3rd Thursday of each month
:) "BRING OUT YOUR Z":)

datsun dave said:
Why not meet up with the "Cheshire Plainz Monthly Meeting" at the STAMFORD ARMS
Little Bollington Lymm Just off the M56 Island (main lymm road) Just up the road from Tatton Park next date is Thursday 15th September around 7.30pm we meet up the 3rd Thursday of each month
:) "BRING OUT YOUR Z":)
I thought that these meets had died a death!:eek:
I am personnally on holiday that week but if they are alive and kicking maybe the next one.
Will still go on the 19th Sept anyway!!:D

Back