Chelsea 240

Zbirdy

Well-Known Forum User
Had a great day out in London on Sunday, It was one of my lads 18th Birthday, so i took him into town in the 240 and had some fun, up and down the Kings Road, as you do, Gave it a few spins round Picadilly and then along to the Hard Rock for a bit of lunch. Then up to Camden Market to let loose the moths in the wallet. some Jazzy shirts and a Parka for the birthday boy, and hey presto £200 lighter, thats without the lunch.

We had a couple of young fillies in a soft top golf following us about for a while with a video camera running, obviously they had spotted me.

Great day though, Nice n Sunny, and best of all My ed enjoyed himself.
Cool.

It's when they get in the car WITH you and offer to keep the camera running you know you're on a winner!

Good for you mate. I love having time with my boy. Ross (19). I dont get a lot of quality time with him what with working away lots but you made me smile. Thanks. :)

Hey what a nice reply Vince, thanks mate.
Its strange isnt it, If your not careful, a week, turns into a month, and then several months go by and theyve changed. it was quite eery going round Camden, when I was 16-17 I myself had a stall there, selling clothing to the mods and Punks, what a time that was (78/79). Slightly different place today mind you. But walking round with my 18yr old, it felt like 78/79, especially as he is into the new mod thing, and he gets himself a pukka Us parka with fishtail, only £60, and thats cheap apparently. I used to knock em out for about a tenner. Pork pie hats £5, mohair jumpers £10-20. Ahh the good old days.
Make the most of him Vince.
Don.

Yup. Unless they both elope I'll have two weddings to shell out for, and no chance of getting near the bathroom in the intervening years...

Jeseus, just imagine the expence, handbags, gladrags, make-up, etc etc.
Better open up an account with Claires, Tony, if you havnt already.
Don.

LOL... that would be on top of all the other stuff I'm expected to shell out on every month!

Ho hum... easy come, easy go...

Back