Ceramic coating company?

twoforty

Well-Known Forum User
I'm having a P90 modified by some friends of mine, one of the mods will be to have the combustion chambers and exhaust ports ceramic coated, can anyone here recommend a good company that can do this kind of thing? Thanks
The head is having some chamber mods that I've not seen done to a Z head before, I will post some pictures of the work as they send them.

I don't see the point of this unless you're planning on running a turbo, But their is a company called camcoat I believe that do this kind of stuff...

I had my exhaust manifold/turbo and down pipe done on my old Pulsar and it does work very well at controlling under bonnet temps, But I've never seen this used on an N/A engine before...

Rob

I'm having a P90 modified by some friends of mine, one of the mods will be to have the combustion chambers and exhaust ports ceramic coated, can anyone here recommend a good company that can do this kind of thing? Thanks
The head is having some chamber mods that I've not seen done to a Z head before, I will post some pictures of the work as they send them.

Yes Camcoat in Warrington Cheshire

01925 445003
email info@camcoat.com.
web www.camcoat.com

They did Richard Parker manifold (and is pictured on the web site) and are doing my Manifolds and HKS down pipes as we speak.

Back