Camping Again

parmenter

Well-Known Forum User
Can someone clarify to me about the camping as i have been reading with some interest on the jae forum about people who are not members of car clubs wanting to camp??? at the jae how are the org. going to sort this out and i see that there is something about you have to leave your cars on the stands?????????? surely not as if u camp on the ares where caravans etc are allowed surely at the end of the day u can drive your cars back to the tented areas???? this needs to be clarified and it will be interesting how u can police the public from camping on the showground !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!can someone please help with info it all seems very confusing:confused: :confused:

Fuggles will be the best person to answer all this, I'll drop him a pm and ask him to look in.

I dunno who starts these rumours but I wish I could stop them doing it!:mad: :mad:

Opton 1: Camp next to your car on your club stand, make sure your tent is down in the morning

Option 2: Camp in the huge camping area on the east side of the showground, but leave your car on the club stand. Tents can be left up all weekend.

Option 3: Camp in one of the designated areas to the north of the showground and park you car next to it. Tents can be left up all weekend.

Thanks

Cheers fuggles i thought that was the case see u there for another excellent weekend cheers for help:D

How about the non-club members (I am a member but I have friends coming down in their own cars who are not). Obviously they wont be able to camp on the club stand but can they camp in the designated camping areas? There seems to be very little info on the JAE site.

you mean to say you are not all coming just in your car again!!!! and does this mean you will have more than one tent between you all.

I don't see any problem with them camping up in the designated areas. If you are arriving on Friday night drive around the camping area until you find the Zeds, we will try and camp up together. See you there.

Suzy i didn't think you and Chris were camping this time I thought in your words you said you were wimping out and going to a hotel...............
Michelle

Shhhhhhhh don't tell everyone!
I thought I would just sloped off under the cover of darkness - mind you they might hear the car!

Hi all,
Well i called all the zedz up here in scotland that i know and none are comming down,so it will be a lonely drive for me down,last year we did the lodge 3 days,this year ,,,well it's gona be a tent as it's just me,i'll pick one up at Argos in the morning then a tank full gaz and hit the highway(slowly) i hope there is a wee spot for my tent or i'l put it on the roof of my z (safari style).
I will be comming down the A1 from Edinburgh so toot as youse pass me.
Anyway i will catch up to all there again this year.:D :Z31:

Everytime I see this thread, I think of:
head.gif

:D

Back