CASE2.jpg

casE.jpg

CASE5.jpg

and it goes here.....

CASE6-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

rhanagar

Well-Known Forum User
Is that a Mitsubishi symbol in the middle?

Either way there are quite a few Z32's being broken on ebay at the moment.

RobZ32

Well-Known Forum User
Back in the days when the first Japanese bikes appeared which I had quite a few of Mitsubishi and Nippon Denso made all the electrical units. Like Lucas did stuff for the UK market. So its not a surprise to see their parts on any make of car.

rhanagar

Well-Known Forum User
that looks more like a z31 motor as the plenum is a lot bigger on the z32. could be the same CAM sensor though. if it is then stick an ad on the other site Welcome to 300ZX-Club - the UK Owners Club for the Nissan Z32 and Z31 300ZX im almost sure someone will have one knocking about somewhere.

Far too much stuff going on there to be a Z31 ... plus you can see the extra inlet pipes for the intercooler, and the double domed cam covers for the extra (quad) cams. Cam sensor is Z32 only ... The VG30E(T) just relys on a knock sensor

(Very dirty) VG30ET:

Enginebefore.jpg
Enginebefore.jpg

mario

Forum User
Far too much stuff going on there to be a Z31 ... plus you can see the extra inlet pipes for the intercooler, and the double domed cam covers for the extra (quad) cams. Cam sensor is Z32 only ... The VG30E(T) just relys on a knock sensor

(Very dirty) VG30ET:

Enginebefore.jpg
Enginebefore.jpg

yeah i know what you mean, but thats not a z32 plenum. must be a custom made one.

AL.H

Well-Known Forum User
Its a VG30det from a nissan Gloria in my Z31 ... the CAM sensor is the same as the z32's vg30dett

6768_1123529700158_1584579018_293227_92145_n.jpg

6768_1123529620156_1584579018_293225_1172758_n.jpg

mario

Forum User
had a reply from a member whos got a couple, just waiting on him getting back to me with a price for you, inc postage to dublin. ;)

Mr Ex

Inactive
Back in the days when the first Japanese bikes appeared which I had quite a few of Mitsubishi and Nippon Denso made all the electrical units. Like Lucas did stuff for the UK market. So its not a surprise to see their parts on any make of car.

I thought they were Hitachi stuff:unsure: