CAB on sale at Z Farm

Chappers

Club Member
I see my old warrior is for sale at the Z Farm.
Great to see it is still going strong 19 years after I put in all that money and effort.
These UK cars just do not last do they!

A tribute to your Restoration skills, Pete !

Sorry we incorrectly attributed it to others last time it was on Sale with us - I gather the anonymous phone call to correct us was from your good self.....

It still goes well, and you would now describe it as having a nice 'patina' of age - quite the fashionable thing in Classic Cars nowadays.

Bit like myself, really....

a tribute to your restoration skills, pete !

Sorry we incorrectly attributed it to others last time it was on sale with us - i gather the anonymous phone call to correct us was from your good self.....

It still goes well, and you would now describe it as having a nice 'patina' of age - quite the fashionable thing in classic cars nowadays.

bit like myself, really....

lol!!!

I have lots of before and after photos of the work done on CAB - some of the befores are scary! Some of these photos may even put right some incorrect chinese whispers about what was done during the rebuild ,although I admit squaring off the rear quarters to get rid of the bumper recess was not the best move although I liked it at the time.
CAB was always a fast car and brings back great memories for me and and maybe for a few of the old boys on here.

Back