Brian Long

zedhead260

Well-Known Forum User
Brian Long wrote a very good book called Fairlady to 280Z. It's really good so order a copy from the club shop.

He also wrote this book -

Toyota Celica 25 years of motorsport and develoment.

I'm after a copy, it's quite rare.

Can anyone help ? I know it's not Z but it is Japanese.

Last edited by a moderator:
:unsure:

This is no great help to you - I have it myself but don't really want to part with it... I am a bit of a hoarder of books I'm afraid :D

But in case you don't have the ISBN already and need it to help you search for the book it is as follows: 1 899154 02 7

Have you also posted on the www.celica-club.co.uk forum?

Hope this at least helps a bit ...

Mike

Although not listed new at Amazon, you can put in a pre-order with them for the first used copy that might become available from their secondhand suppliers worldwide. They quote a list price of £15.99...

Thanks gents.

The ISBN is handy, I did have it but it seems to have vanished.

I'm trying to avoid buying it off a Celica enthusiast in case of over-inflated prices - perhaps it is worth an ask though.

I'll log something with Amazon too.

Rob,

Having pulled it off the shelf I got tempted to flick through it - noticed the ISBN inside is different to the dust cover it is the same as the one I gave except for the last digit. That is down as 8 rather than 7 inside the cover ...

HTH

Mike

Thanks, the first one seems to be the correct one when I search on book sites.

I'm only interested in 20 series cars (up to 1979), would some photo-copying be too much to ask ?

Back