boxhill meet this saturday

FAST EDDIE

Well-Known Forum User
as above, its an old skool ford meet but im going in the z just to upset them, anyone else fancy a ride out, show them some real cars!:thumbs:;)

Hey Eddie, thanks for the invite but already have plans.
You on a commission to convert Ford owners to Z's? - cause you're certainly on a mission :thumbs:

Wind them up, and they'll go for hours :)

Eddie,
Where abouts on or around Boxhill.Have you any times as I'm about two miles away and could easily pop up there but I might be meeting Zpuppy in Gatwick but that might be on Sunday (not yet decided)

Eddie,
Where abouts on or around Boxhill.Have you any times as I'm about two miles away and could easily pop up there but I might be meeting Zpuppy in Gatwick but that might be on Sunday (not yet decided)
i will be there from 9 to about 12.30, its at the boxhill cafe on the duel carriage way!;)

Hey Eddie, thanks for the invite but already have plans.
You on a commission to convert Ford owners to Z's? - cause you're certainly on a mission :thumbs:

Wind them up, and they'll go for hours :)
gottta love it tom, its winding them right up, i think some peeps look to loose some money on the bet of me keeping the z!:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::D:D:D:D:D:D

We'll probably pop in. That's Rikers Cafe isn't it? If so we'll do the shopping and pop in for a breakfast (they are really good). If you are ever about on a Sunday it becomes Rikers for bikers and there are 100+ (motor) bikes about! Don't try to out drag them on the A24 on a Sat or Sun as the local boys in blue are very active in unmarked cars!

We'll probably pop in. That's Rikers Cafe isn't it? If so we'll do the shopping and pop in for a breakfast (they are really good). If you are ever about on a Sunday it becomes Rikers for bikers and there are 100+ (motor) bikes about! Don't try to out drag them on the A24 on a Sat or Sun as the local boys in blue are very active in unmarked cars!
yep, my mate found that out last year!:driving::(:D:D:D

Back