BLACKPOOLZX - not to be trusted

johnymd

Club Member
The above title is based on my recent dealings with this man and may seem a bit harsh to some of you. But you havn't been shafted the way I have. Unfortunately I tend to be very trusting and believe what people tell me, even if they have not keep their previous promisses. I have now come to the conclution that this man has been stringing me along from the very start (I still hope I'm wrong) and had no intention of keeping up his end of the deal.

It all started 7 weeks ago with him advertising in the for sale section of this forum. He had a 280zx diff and wanted to part ex it for a 280zx exhaust. I rang him to try to buy it but he would only do a swap. So I found an exhaust and had it sent to him. I got an e-mail back saying he had got it safe and sound and would post the diff that week. That was 6 weeks ago now and still no sign of it. I have made numerous phone calls and e-mails and have coninuously been promised that it wouls be sent, and each time I've given him the benefit of the dought but I guess enough is enough and I need to accept the reality that it not coming.

So, a warning to you all. 99% of people can be trusted but there will always be those, like Vic of Blackpool, who cannot.

John

PS. I still hope I am wrong about Vic and that the diff will arrive, but then I've allways been an optomist.

johnymd

Club Member
Well, it looks like this guy has done a runner. He doesn't answer his mobile or landline or respond to e-mails. I've got an address in Blackpool but don't know if he's still there. If anyone has any info on Vic Mulvey then I would appreciate your help.

Thanks
John