Back To Basics

Hi,Parmenter.Not yet, but we do have a lovely red-highlighted sign about Billing do,s and don,ts............DJZ 60.

Am on holiday so don´t have any of my magazines here with me (but what a sad man for going to find an internet connection!). Where-when is Back to Basics? Remind me please!

Cheers,

TL

The back to basics is at Oulton Park, August bank holiday weekend 29th/30th August. Oulton Park is an excelent circuit, not a flat airstrip. My favourite spot is down around knickerbrook which gives views of the down hill section after the start and the straight from the hairpin as well as knickerbrook itself. The event is being run on the long circuit so more chance of high speeds. I'm going on Sunday in my z with some guys from work in their sportscars. Who's going and what is planned???

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, Parmenter,I,m going to Billing on sunday. Oulton Park is in Tarporley,Cheshire,Incorporating Formula ford,historic formula 1,open sport,s car racing,Historic saloon car racing HSCC 70,s road sport,s(240Z) Z club stand & display area BBQ,s &camping.& maybe a couple of groupie,s for Tony (bonnet Dream!).......DJZ 60.

i will do my best on the groupie bit,will see one of them at least next friday,is it ok if i wear yellow shorts with pink dots or will i get sued for damaging someones mince pies

I,m wearing pink short,s with yellow dot,s i,ll keep show going if you get sued....................DJZ 60.

Back