August 20th Cheddar George

300zxmarcus

Well-Known Forum User
SW Sunday August 20th Cheddar
This is the summer dust of your car covers meet for all those that kept their cars in hibernation over the winter and also the regulars lol.

This meet is open to all zclub enthusiats, Z Car Owners as well as anybody who own a car made prior to 1980 of any kind. So dust off those covers and get down to cheddar for a great day out.

Meeting probally at 1 or 2pm on the services on the m5 then journey on down.

Put ur names down...

mine will be off the road by then im afraid, runs out of tax end of july so it is coming off the road for the winter then

Only 5 so far? common people its the summer lol. Might send a letter to all sw members if i get a chance.

Hi Marcus I have put the date in the spring Magazine for this meet as the 13th (joint meet) of August taking into account people who wanted this date Pete's still looking into venue's for food..
Hope this deosn't muck up anyones plans..
let me know.
Thanks
Nick/ Michelle

So what is going on????

Bugger that this clashes with the 300zx Ross trip, is it possible to do both?
Fancy a convot PJ

suzy said:
So what is going on????

Bugger that this clashes with the 300zx Ross trip, is it possible to do both?
Fancy a convot PJ

Dont fancy a convot but a convoy over to Ross on wye would be good LOL :p

Right now here's the last change, this is now back on the 20th of August due to demand on the 13th date, meet at the Riverside Pub in chedder gorge at 11am and then we'll decide what we want to do for the day.

will put on the calendar now.
Nick.

Here are some maps to help you all get the this event which has been moved by popular demand back to the 20th August.

Attachments

• Cheddar Gorge and Pub maps.doc
    212 KB · Views: 1
Back