At last I am an owner!

netpreference

Well-Known Forum User
Yes, after a lot of moaning and searching I managed to find a 260z 2+2 and bought it yesterday! Thanks to all that offered advice and reassurance!

Membership application is in the post!

No pics yet but I will sort some asap. It's a 1978 2+2, was subject to restoration about 6 years ago and had a 2.8 engine replacement but needs some care and attention again. Can't tell you how chuffed I am with it, the Range Rover hasn't got a look in since yesterday (just got back from another quick spin!) :) Sod the aircon!

Could definately do with some recomendations for a good body shop though, I would like to get it as A1 as possible and then subject it to a new lick of paint......

Good news!......Ownership and starting point. I look forward to seeing pictures progress is rewarding. best wishes ........................DJZ 60......

welldone

Nice one welcome to Zed ownership and be ready to turn those heads. glad you found a 2+2 and with a L28 even better.

Nick..

This thing is really addictive, can't seem to stop taking it for little spins! Had a straight thru sports exhaust fitted today and now I'm roaring round the block with a big smile on my face :D

Exhaust

If you dont mind me asking, was if a stainless exhaust? How much and where did you get it from? As I might be replacing mine soon.

MaximG

Yes it was but it was 'bundled' in with the car when I bought it last week. The previous owner never got round to fitting it. No idea of cost etc I'm afraid but I can tell you it was a bugger to fit and took them hours!

Back