Anyone we know ????

SKiddell

Well-Known Forum User
Discuss

416x270-Datsun-Nissan-Fairlady-240Z-NL.JPG

Albrecht

Well-Known Forum User
Yes. Mr G. reported this car's arrival in the UK on the forum last year.

It's just been painted ( was originally GP White from the factory ) and now it needs a pair of OEM headlamp covers to finish it off. Owner is a collector / connoisseur of classic cars, has 'previous' as a Fairlady 240ZG owner, and with a very interesting stable - including some rare Japanese models.

She has good taste.....

pmac

Well-Known Forum User
Yes. Mr G. reported this car's arrival in the UK on the forum last year.

It's just been painted ( was originally GP White from the factory ) and now it needs a pair of OEM headlamp covers to finish it off. Owner is a collector / connoisseur of classic cars, has 'previous' as a Fairlady 240ZG owner, and with a very interesting stable - including some rare Japanese models.

She has good taste.....

Indeed the owner has:cool:
Without infinging the owners right to privacy are you able to give us any information on the car itself?

Albrecht

Well-Known Forum User
Not without the possibility of infringing the privacy of the owner, no.

You might see a bit more of it when it is 'finished', so to speak. They don't look complete without their headlamp covers, in my opinion. Still, that will be remedied PDQ.

Albrecht

Well-Known Forum User
What I will venture to say is that the above photo refers back to a wrapping company. I believe that the car was wrapped for its colour change, but has now been painted......

pmac

Well-Known Forum User

You might see a bit more of it when it is 'finished', so to speak. They don't look complete without their headlamp covers, in my opinion. Still, that will be remedied PDQ.

Fair comment.
There is a small but genuine interest in this country about homeJapanese market S30 stuff/cars etc so a "new" car here is on that interest radar.
perhaps after all those years and posts your message is reaching out to a few more people:D

Sooo......Can I tempt you to put up a pictutre or two of your "similar" car??? Maybe with a brief spec for the newer members and the further education of longer standing ones????

Pretty please:bow:

SKiddell

Well-Known Forum User
What I will venture to say is that the above photo refers back to a wrapping company. I believe that the car was wrapped for its colour change, but has now been painted......
Indeed i was perusing wrapping companies for a promotional event.

Last edited by a moderator:

rahail240

Well-Known Forum User
errrrr!!!!!!

I hate zg's and all the other crap that comes from japan.
I hope she hasn't painted it back to white. 'orrible colour ,especially with that 'body kit'!!

next time steve post a proper car we can really discuss.

camerashy

Well-Known Forum User

Albrecht, while I feel a little uncomfortable soliciting headlamp covers, a chap I'm dealing with in the States who I'm buying a few parts off asked me to make it known on his behalf that he has some NOS (apparently) ZG headlamp covers, will happily pass on his contact details if you know the cars owner to be after some :) or wanted to talk to him directly. :unsure:

James

rallymanDP

Well-Known Forum User
Cruising for a Bruising, there, aren't you, Rahail ?

I just hope he has the sense of Humour that you hope he has.....

Albrecht

Well-Known Forum User
Albrecht, while I feel a little uncomfortable soliciting headlamp covers, a chap I'm dealing with in the States who I'm buying a few parts off asked me to make it known on his behalf that he has some NOS (apparently) ZG headlamp covers, will happily pass on his contact details if you know the cars owner to be after some :) or wanted to talk to him directly. :unsure:

James

Thanks for the offer James, but I've already sourced a pair for the car in question.

pmac said:
.....Can I tempt you to put up a pictutre or two of your "similar" car??? Maybe with a brief spec for the newer members and the further education of longer standing ones????

Hundreds of pics, and data on my cars, can be found over at www.classiczcars.com

Just search for user 'HS30-H' ( me ) in the Gallery section, and the Search function will reveal lots of information / discussions on the Japanese market models. Fellow member 'Kats' has a beautiful early PS30 model as well as a concours HLS30-U, and his posts in particular are always worth reading.

:cheers: