Anyone interested in Individual Throttle Bodies?

Mr.G

Club Member
I think this might be a good set up for someone wishing to go for individual throttle bodies, you would of course firstly have to add fuel injector bungs as I can't see any, but they are easily obtainable.

Click Here

What do you people reckon any good?

SKiddell

Well-Known Forum User
Looks very interesting, the fuel injector mount holes are almost direct into the throat of the intake, which should make it effective. From what the chap said it was from a mechanical system but that shouldnt make any differance only that you would need an ECU, some injectors (wonder what the fitting type is:confused:) a decent pump and lines and mount a throttle pot.

I wonder if Albrecht could shed any more light on this "Eggers & Vetting" that the chap mentions.

Might have a punt on it myself;)

Russ

Club Member
Yeh seeing that almost made me want to buy an ECU, then I realised I was on a slippery slope of money and went and polished a carb...

Albrecht

Well-Known Forum User
'Eggers & Vetting' used to make stuff for racing boats. The Nissan L-series six had a period when it was popular in the boat racing scene in the USA, and the engines were often mounted facing rearwards ( which is why the 'Eggers & Vetting' tubular exhaust manifolds are not much use on cars................. ).

SKiddell

Well-Known Forum User
As always sir, a veritable font of all Z Knowledge.
Anyway back to Ebay -- wouldnt want to miss the boat ehh:eek: