Anyone fancy a swap for this scooby???

SLICKTOP

Well-Known Forum User
This add is also posted on the other site.

My friend has decided to get a zed for the summer and is offering his scooby for swap.
he is looking for an import LWB manual twin turbo.

car details=

Subaru Impreza WRX 2.0 turbo 16v AWD
1993 (K)
54000 miles
imported March 2007
tax-5 months remaining
mot-june 10

car is standard apart from a few good mods=

Bailey BOV
K&N Induction Kit
Ninja Spec 2 cat back exhaust system
17" gold Speedline Alloys
Nardi Torino Steering wheel
Nardi Torino Gear Knob
STI Rear Spoiler
STI Front Splitter

the body of this car is near imaculate apart from a few light car park dings and light kirbing on a couple of alloys.Having been imported only 3 years ago the chassis is in remarkable condition and in no way reflects the age of the car, paintwork is radiant and not faded like most reds.

i can personally vouch for the cars integrity as i maintain it
biggrin.gif

One thing that sets this car apart from the rest of wrx's is that bieng an early production model, It is one of a very small minority to be graced by the factory fitting of the bullet proof "closed deck block"! this is the same block used in all impreza WRX STI cars and is capable of running safe increased boost levels over the more common "open deck block" (late wrx,turbo2000 ect). all evidence of this is documented on a scottish subaru forum and pics/link and vin details can be supplied to anyone interested for varification.

its also worth mentioning that the car has never had the boost increased in my friends ownership nor does it show any signs of past interferance of the same nature.

The car drives as it should with no bumps,clunks or smoke and in my opinion must drive pretty much as good as the day it rolled off the production line.

Being bloody pernikity only bad parts to mention are (every old car has something lol)
drivers seat bolster has a little wear (not torn)
fag burn drivers seat
the before mentioned light dings and alloy scuffs
a little overspray on the n/s/r quarter caused by previous bumper paint (previous ownership) for the right trade my friend would be willing to have this flattened by our local bodyshop.

pm me for the owners details if interested

pics taken today!

GetAttachment.jpg

ET4.jpg

FSD.jpg

RET.jpg

TER.jpg

RGTSE.jpg

ERE.jpg

dsfwe.jpg

DSFG.jpg

DS.jpg

TSRT-1.jpg

ollyc

Well-Known Forum User
Lol no worries matey, worth a try. I fancy a 4x4 and could get this past the mrs