Another new member from the other side.

speedemon

Active Forum User
Hello people, I am also a member from 300zx.co.uk, and thought I would see what this forum was like. I think I prefer the range of smilies on here.:) :Z32:
I am currently trying to sell my Z, but I do'nt want to give it away as most owners are doing now, so I think I will still watch and post on the forums untill its sold for the money I want for it. Thats all folks:cool:
P.s how do you change that "Stuck in reverse" thing??

Last edited by a moderator:
hi bud! Welcome :cool:

speedemon said:
Hello people, I am also a member from 300zx.co.uk, and thought I would see what this forum was like. I think I prefer the range of smilies on here.:) :Z32:
I am currently trying to sell my Z, but I do'nt want to give it away as most owners are doing now, so I think I will still watch and post on the forums untill its sold for the money I want for it. Thats all folks:cool:
P.s how do you change that "Stuck in reverse" thing??

hi there fellas so this is where your hiding :D

welcome all, i thought of having a look on this forum 2 just to see what it like
just come from 300zx.co.uk

Its a lot quieter on here than 300zx.co.uk, what time does this place liven up?

It doesnt normally! But now youre here..... well anything could happen.:D:D
Anyway I off to the t'other side again. Must get them bling headlamps back together too( subtle identity clue!!):confused:

This site only seems to talk about sensible things so it wont liven up with a hundred thread on rubbish i hope :)

Welcome welcome

Stuck in reverse refers to your post count total, more posts you make further up the gearbox you go.

Yeh I'm also not a fan of pointless posts, there are plenty of social chat sites, but it'd be nice to be a bit busier now you guys are here ;)

300zxmarcus said:
This site only seems to talk about sensible things so it wont liven up with a hundred thread on rubbish i hope :)
Could be the wrong club then. We talk utter crap on here sometimes, and some people enjoy a laugh. Serious crap as well, but we wont knock you for that, eh Russ.
Don.

Russ said:
Welcome welcome

Stuck in reverse refers to your post count total, more posts you make further up the gearbox you go.

Yeh I'm also not a fan of pointless posts, there are plenty of social chat sites, but it'd be nice to be a bit busier now you guys are here ;)
Well that answers my question, I was just this minute wondering when I'd put "second gear" in my sig:confused: .....obviously I didnt :eek: :D

Back