Ace Cafe joint Z meet Sept 20th

Lexx

Well-Known Forum User
My friend Amy organises regular meets at Ace Cafe for the 350z owners.

She would very much like to see some S30s present.

So heres the info on the next one

Hey

The Ace Cafe meets have been so good and successful that I booked us two dates this year.

SAT 20TH SEPT 11am till 4pm
www.ace-cafe-london.com

Ace Corner, N Circular Rd, London NW10 7UD

This one is slightly different as I am opening it out to all "Zeds" so we may have a few 300zx's join us or retro Datsuns! It was Al's idea to have us mingle a bit more with other Zed owners, as at some shows it may be nice in future to link club stands perhaps (I know this does happen already at some.)

So as usual, 50 spaces inside Ace's car park
First on the list first served, anyone number 51 and down will have to park outside by the side of the road- which isn't too bad. If there are spaces in the car park at Ace in the afternoon free as some haven't turned up BY 12.30PM- the steward will let anyone outside in a Zed come in (providing space!)

Please only add your name down if you can 100% make it (or fully intend to- I know sometimes emergencies do get in the way), and I will need to supply a reg list so please add the Zeds registration.

If you have anyone with any kind of Zed who's not on this forum please post on the list their actual real name and their reg, plus what model is it they're bringing.

I am hoping the Z Labs guys are going to join us and run another Show and Shine comp there

Lexx

Well-Known Forum User
No need to sign up Mike. Just tell me you're going and I'll pass info on to Amy.

johnymd

Club Member
Sounds great I'll be there. Been wanting to go for ages.

SVX707M

I would like to be on the first 50 list please.

Last edited by a moderator:

darren-b

Well-Known Forum User
I'm glad to see that there are a few members form here coming along to the Ace Cafe meet. Hopefully I can ask lots of questions & learn a little more about my car :)

Stevo_d

Forum User
forgive us if this in correct but Z-Labs are sponsoring the show and shine event,

and these is an award for best S30 which i hope if my research is correct that covers all 2x0z ?

also here are all the category

Z-Labs Best 350z
Z-Labs Best 370z
Z-Labs Best 300zx
Z-Labs Best s30
Z-Labs Best wheels
Z-Labs Best stance
Z-Labs Best colour scheme
Z-Labs Best aero

Winners get a little trophy