A worthwhile pyramid scheme!...

JEZ 280ZX

Well-Known Forum User
** Simply send this e-mail to 9 of your mates **

INSTRUCTIONS

Anaesthetise your wife/girlfriend, put her in a large carton, (don't forget some ventilation holes), and send it to the person who is at the top of your list. Soon, your name will be at the top of the list, and you will receive 823,542 women through the post!

Statistically, among those women, there will be at least: 0.5 Miss Worlds, 2.5 models, 463 wild nymphos, 3,234 good-looking nymphos, 20,198 who enjoy multiple orgasms, and 40,198 bi-sexual women. In total, that is 64,294 women who are simply hornier, less inhibited, and tastier than the grumpy old bag you posted off. And, best of all, your original package is guaranteed not to be one of those that come back to you!!

DO NOT BREAK THIS CHAIN LETTER!

One bloke for example who sent the letter to only 5 instead of 9 of his friends got his original bird back, still in the old dressing gown he sent her off in, with the same old migraine attack, and the accusatorial expression on her face. On the same day, the international supermodel he'd been living with since he sent off his old girlfriend moved out to live with his best friend (to whom he had not sent the chain letter).

While I am sending this letter, the bloke that is in 6th place above me has already received 837 women and is lying in hospital suffering from exhaustion. Outside his ward are 452 more packages!

YOU MUST BELIEVE THIS E-MAIL

This is a unique opportunity to achieve a totally satisfying sex life.

No expensive meals out, no lengthy conversations about trivialities (that only interest women) just so that you can bonk her. No obligations, no grumpy mother-in-law, and no unpleasant surprises like marriage or engagement!!

Do not hesitate ... send this letter today to 9 of your best friends!!

Saw this on another forum!
Cheerz,
JEZ:D

Last edited by a moderator:
The wally is lovin it Jez ! However Your thread has been hijacked by his wife !!!:mad: I was looking over his shoulder as he read it and knocked him stupid when he started laughing ! :eek: Boy, I'm gonna get a good one back at you fella's when I get the chance !!:D :D
Wally Wife !:p

Ooooow, my achin friggin head ! Always check over your shoulder for incoming wife's guys ! :D Oh, and always minimise your screen before you hit the bog ! They are sneaky that way ! TTFN ! Think I better go pamper she who must be obeyed for a while ! :p :eek:

Hi,
The scheme backfired on Wally, as his wife saw it and she has now packaged him up in a large carton...Without air holes!!:D
Cheerz,
JEZ

Getting pretty short of air in this freakin box as well ! Royal Mail better get their collective arses in gear !:unsure: Mind you I don't know where she's posted me ! :eek:
Actually, all is well,, a few hours worth of back massage and some lovin, and I'm back in her good books ! :p Gotta love that girl ! ( I'm such a lucky ol hector ):D :D

'Sometime's..all I need is the air that I breathe jus to love you'.

Special parcel Delivery song for Wall's DJZ 60.:)

completewally said:
Getting pretty short of air in this freakin box as well ! Royal Mail better get their collective arses in gear !:unsure: Mind you I don't know where she's posted me ! :eek:
Actually, all is well,, a few hours worth of back massage and some lovin, and I'm back in her good books ! :p Gotta love that girl ! ( I'm such a lucky ol hector ):D :D
Hi,
But where have you stashed the supermodel and the three nymphos which arrived earlier!??:p
Cheerz,
JEZ

She sent them off to DJZ ! :) I kept one of em in the closet though,,,,,nervous typing wally,,,,hard to type looking over yur shoulder all the time ! :p

Hi,

This is one which was sent to DJZ...Had to grease her head up to fit in the crate though!:D
1-83.jpg

He was hoping for a lady with sexy piercings too! :eek: ....

1-47.jpg

Cheerz,
JEZ

Back