350Z Prices!

JEZ 280ZX

Well-Known Forum User
Hi,
I see on the Autotrader site, that import 350Z prices are tumbling!
350Z Fairlady imports are now being advertised at under £20K and one company is advertising at £14,495! + import duty and shipping.
This is quite a drop from the £30k prices of just a few months ago!
Cheerz,
JEZ

john-boy

Well-Known Forum User
Blimey,

Good spot Jez - that's quite a bargain when you think about it. Perhaps now is the time to start thinking about an import - previously I would have thought it very dangerous.

Of course, now there's a supply in the UK, the import prices are bound to be hit heavily. Generally the imports are of inferior spec, and why splash out top dollar on an import when you can have a UK one?

I guess the early £30k was just cashing in on early enthusiasm versus the limited supply from Nissan. From what I hear about supply, however, I would suggest that UK examples will continue to command good money. Indeed, a quick check of autotrader shows dealers still trying to sell them above list (!) for instant delivery. The cheapest UK model I could see what 25k .. which looked like a good deal to me. Phew.

CheerZ,
JB.

JEZ 280ZX

Well-Known Forum User
Hi,
Yes, I'd imagine that the UK cars will hold their values much better. But, look what happened to the Uk 300ZX values, once the market was flooded with imports!:eek:
I think I could live with a cheaper import car.... even if it was tiptronic!....at this rate they will be under £10K by the end of the year!!;)
Cheerz,
JEZ