350Z in showrooms

parmenter

Well-Known Forum User
I went to the nissan dealer other day to have a chat about the new 350z they had on display silver i thought the salesman was a twat!!!!! didnot know anything about the car !!!! spoke to me as if i was an idiot & when i started telling about all the info i have etc incl. toys i think he thought i was lying!!!! no passion etc i had to go bacvk in & give them some details on the car as they had not one brochure!!!! has anyone else had a similar experience???? very dissappointed in nissan !!!!!!:confused: :confused: :confused:

It seems from what I've read that Nissan dealers are great when it comes to Primeras, Micras, other junk but when you want to talk 300zxs, 350zs and Skylines they never ever see them and sell so few that they know nada....

The experience from 350Z buyers on 350zuk.com is that the majority (not all) of dealers are ill-informed and underwhelmed when selling the 350Z. Their profit on the car is low and they know that they are never going to achieve the quantity of sales that they do with the lesser models. I have heard several reports of customers walking out due to the patronising attitude and some sales staff. However, there are good dealers out there and these are the guys who deserve your business. Check out the thread on the other site!

Back