300 ZX on TV Update

harbinger

Forum User
Some of you may have read my last posting about the potential for my 1992 UK 300ZX being on Location, Location, Location. They certainly filmed it a lot, but you never know what they will do in the edit suite. So, for those of you willing to watch, my house hunt will be covered on Channel 4, Tuesday, 6th of July. Fingers crossed they don't edit out the car.

Hi,
Was watching "Location" last night and wondered when your car might appear on the show!
Cheerz,
JEZ

I must remember to keep an eye out, can you put a post up the day before reminding us please :)

Originally posted by JEZ 300Z
Hi,
Was watching "Location" last night and wondered when your car might appear on the show!
Cheerz,
JEZ

Spooky - so was I!! :eek:

I thought to myself - must post up, and find out when the Z episode is coming on .. lol.

I'm worried I've developed a fixation for Kirstie ;) I must stop watching the repeats on H&L! :D

CheerZ,
JB.

Ok, everyone, tonight is the big night. 8pm on Channel 4. No guarantee the car will make it through the editing process, as they may focus on the fact I am getting married in September rather than my inability to reverse park, but should be amusing to watch anyway.

enjoy!

Nice one!!

LOL - the long wait is over, Kirstie and a 300 .. pure heaven! :D

CheerZ,
JB.

I watched it too

that house in trinity was stunning, it was good to see bits of Edinburgh again, I do miss it ( I was born there)
good luck with your house hunting...

mind you if we blinked we would have missed your zed;)

Hi,
What about that Z crushed by a Tank in the US, on one of those 'Wildest Chases Ever' programmes....They shot and killed the driver in the end!
Cheerz,
JEZ

Back