280zx lower ball joints

steven

Active Forum User
Hi,

I've been looking for some front lower ball joints but wandered who would be the best people to buy them from? I've looked through the traders on here and also on e-bay but the type i need does not seem to show on e-bay other than abroad?

I'm in Staffordshire so anywhere i can collect would be ideal but wandered if anyone can point me in the direction of a UK based company if they need to be posted.

Any advise much apprietiated.

Thanks

Steven:)

I know you said you've looked through the traders on here, but have you tried Mr.F at MJP? If he can't get them, or tell you where to get them from, then I reckon you're stuck with second hand, which is concerning, as I have a 280zx myself :unsure:

He's a committee member here and quite active on the forum, so will probably jump in here with a price for you shortly....lol

I have in the past year sourced ball joints from MJP. Mike will confirm they are difficult to source in the UK but I believe he can turn it around in about a week from the US. Definitely give him a shout

:thumbs:

Generally available from one of our USA suppliers - price varies according to shipping costs and whatever else we might be bringing over. Give me a call...01277 374201.

Back