26th TRENTHAM CLASSIC CAR & TRANSPORT SHOW SUNDAY 21ST JUNE 2015 - "FATHER'S DAY"

dicky96

Well-Known Forum User
Hi Guys

Well my Z is almost back on the road (or at least I am now fianacially able to get it sorted - blown piston rings) so it's time to get this one organised

This show has been well attended by members both from here and the 300zx.co.uk sites for the last couple of years so I thought why not do it again. It's a great venue for a car show and a good family day out with all the attractions of Trentham Gardens available to visitors of the car show.

Considering the normal admission price to this well known tourist attraction is £33.60 for a family of four, it's a no-brainer to show your car for just £3.50 and this includes admission for up to two adults and two minors under 15 (if you have enough seats!!) which gives full access to the entire estate.

http://www.trentham.co.uk/trentham-gardens

As this show is held on Fathers Day you can always guarantee a massive public attendance which means a huge amount of interest in our cars, and once again we have been allocated a prime club stand directly on the main tarmac 'strip' that runs through the centre of the show so we do have a superb position, and don't have to drive across a feild!

http://www.transtar-promotions.co.uk...ntham-gardens/

I already have the booking forms here for the club stand

We really need around 10 cars or more to make a good display in the space we have available

The cost of exhibiting your car remains unchanged at £3.50 and this includes admission two adults plus two minors as long as they travel in the car

This is always a very popular show so we need to make payment by the later part of April at the latest to ensure we are allocated a club stand

I will as always organise the booking of the stand

If you would like to attend please put your name on the list which I will start below.

cheers
Rich
PS - If any of you good folks are coming please feel free to bring the zclub banners/sails along.

Attendees so far
-------------------------

dicky96 (300zx z32)
TheRealNips (300zx z32)
Iangreenfield (300zx z32)
mark300zx (300zx z32)
t.mogsy (300zx z32)

It's my Birthday that day so, HAD THE BLESSING from my wife so count me in! Wanted to go last year but could not go.

Put me down please!

OK list updated

Attendees
------------

dicky96
TheRealNips
Iangreenfield
mark300zx
t.mogsy
Candy Red (280Z)
Cheshire 300ZX

Anyone else want to come to this great show? I will be sending for the passes next week

Rich

The current list stands at

dicky96
TheRealNips
Iangreenfield
mark300zx
t.mogsy
Candy Red (280Z - ZClub)
Cheshire300ZX (Zclub)
gray
KJZ32

That's nine cars which is good, but would anyone like to round it up to ten? I'm going to order the passes tomorrow so please let me kow by the morning

Cheers
Rich

Hi
I am off to Gran Canaria for a week - can sort it when i get back

I ordered a spare ticket, so can add zedache and his 240Z to the above list :)

Rich

Hi Rich, only just looked at this & I know I'm way too late but if anyone cancels I'd be happy to turn up with my 280,
Cheers Stuart

No problem Chef

Zedache currently can't make it and I ordered and paid for 12 passes but can get another one for you no probs

Current list

Hi guys

Back from Gran Canaria

Can I just confirm this now

I have the followind list of attendees

dicky96
TheRealNips
Iangreenfield
mark300zx
t.mogsy
Candy Red (280Z - ZClub)
Cheshire300ZX (Zclub)
gray
KJZ32
Phutumsh
Mondo
Andrew Collins
Chef

I paid for 12 passes so far but can get more at the moment so you are added Chef - in your 280Z

Rich

Hi guys

Just to let you all know that I now have the passes for the Trentham show

I'll sort out over the weekend if there are enough, probably will be as some have/will dropped out. The current list stands like this I think - could everyone on this list please confirm whether you can attend, or let me know if I missed anyone.

dicky96
TheRealNips
Iangreenfield
mark300zx
Candy Red (280Z - ZClub)
Cheshire300ZX (Zclub)
gray
KJZ32
Phutumsh
Mondo
Andrew Collins
Chef (280Z)
CeeJay
DJZ

It's touch and go whether or not my car, which has been off the road since 20th Dec when the engine gave up the ghoset, will be back on the road ready for the show. Lee Dent who is rebuilding her reckons she will be ready - but also the car needs an MOT and is currently SORN. So hopefully yes I can make it, otherwise my pass is up for grabs

WIll post over the weekend regards pre-show meeting and to confirm attendees

Cheers
Rich

Hi Rich, sorry for the late reply been crazy busy at my restaurant all weekend & stupidly gave 2 of my chefs the weekend off! Anyway I'm also still planning on coming & looks like the weather is picking up too, should be a good day looking forward to it & meeting everyone, cheers stu

Thanks guys for the replies

OK so those who are still going are.....

confirmed
mark300zx
iangreenfield
Ceejay
Shel
KJZ32
gray
Candy Red (zclub)
Chef (zclub)

Not confirmed (please guys could you let me know asap)
The Real Nips
Cheshire300zx
Phutumsch
Mondo
Andrew Collins

dicky96 - unfortunately can't confirm myself until I know if my car is going to be back on the road in time - but if it is then I deffo will be there. Otherwsie I will still come to meet you to hand out the passes and hopefully cadge a lift from one of you to the show anyway ;)

So that is 8 definite passes, a possible 14 passes, and I only have 12 - I'm sure I could beg a couple more spots on the club stand though if needed

Sorry Andy - I haven't been online a lot as I still do not have my car - and no idea when it will be ready until Lee lets me know

OK so here is the list now

confirmed
mark300zx
iangreenfield
Ceejay
Shel
KJZ32
gray
Candy Red (zclub)
Chef (zclub)
Andyc199
Coopd

Not confirmed (please guys could you let me know asap)
The Real Nips
Cheshire300zx
Mondo

Regretably I have now taken myself off the list - however I do have a lift to the show with Ian Gerenfield so will be attending

This means we have 10 confirmed cars attending and 2 not confirmed so I assume these are not going - but do please let me know ASAP if you are one of the not confirmed

Based on the above I have 12 tickets so there are two going begging if anyone wants to join what is bound to be a great day.

As in previous years we will be meeting at The Weathervane http://www.hungryhorse.co.uk/pubs/we...ne-stoke-trent

This is about 5 miles from the show. I choose this location because it is just off the main A50 trunck road, it has a large carpark, there is a Tesco petrol station 100 meters away and there is a McDonalds directly opposite. Also the Weathervane does a range of great value breakfasts from 8am plus it is attached to a hotel should anyone be making a weekend of this

We need to leave the Weather vane at 9:15am to drive to the show, the drive is via the A50-A500-A34 trunck roads which are all dual carraigeway which makes it easy to stay in convoy, plus we get the opportunity to make a lot of noise as we drive through the tunnel at Meir
smile.gif

There is always a lengthy queue of exhibitors to this show, and plenty of folks generally come down to line the pavement for the last couple hundred meters so even the queue is fun and from previous years this will see us arrive on our stand at around 10am

Looking forward to seeing you all there - let's have a good one
smile.gif

Rich

Might be too late but any chance of mobile number too, but no prob if not, see you tomorow, cheers

Rich had a post up on 300zx.co.uk with his number so I hope he doesn't mind me cut and pasting it here.

OK Mark300zx and Cheshire300zx I have two spare tickets so that's OK for you

See you all for brekkies at the Weathervane tomorrow morning

We must leave there by 9:15am so please be on time

My number is 07952 792826 in case of emergencies

Rich

Back