240 - 260 z heated front windscreens

marram

New Forum User
Hi there I had earlier this year a few new stock screens for the 240 & 260 Zs
Well I could belive the interest in them when i mentioned it one here in march this year . Infact I let a few of you guys down as one chap came and took the lot .
Well I have 6 brand new heated front screens they are the fine wire type (ie you cant see the wires unless you get very close) . They are ideal for rallying or racing or in fact just road cars . I can ship them within the uk with insurace .
I am offering them to you one here only at the moment the cost would be £150.00 inc vat . Shipping would i am afriad be extra unless you can collect from the Tamworth area (B77) . please if you want one email me at sales@heatedwindscreen.com .
Once agian I am sorry for the few guys who wanted the standard screen in march I know i let you down but i didnt realise how popular they would be .

Rick

dear pete

I can order one in for you at a cost of 99.00+vat
I am not sure if that a good price or not as we do not keep them on the shelf. I do have 20 screens for the new 350z which we can do for 70+vat each if that helps anyone .

Regards
Rick

Hi Rick,

Really interested now, the price seems fine. Although I'll have to leave it until after christmas......... and have a word with my local glass fitters and work out a suitable circuit

can you confirm for me please

it's deffo for a z32 300zx and not a z31.
the screen should be tinted....not sure what colour though
and lastly what is the current draw...for circuit fusing

many thanks

Pete :D

Many thanks to you all
All the screens are now acounted for and as far as i know all went to good homes
Many thanks Z club

and a merry christmas

Back