240 / 260 front calipers

No Hands

Well-Known Forum User
are they the same? i want to rebuild mine and looking for a rebuild set, including cups and pads and discs.

I just noiticed on ebay, only 50 dollars a piece.. thats cheap indead.

Yep I know;)
There will be shipping and some duty/vat depending on what the seller can do but you will have what are in effect brand new calipers. Many come with pads included.
In my opinion its not worth wasting precious time re doing old ones yourself.
Team up with someone else who might need some or get something else from the seller to spread the shipping cost.:D

How come there are that much different sorts of calipers on ebay? 240/260 are the same? pads sizes are the same? disc sizes are the same? mounting holes are the same?

I thought the pad sizes changed from the squarish ones to banana shape ones for more contact but probs wrong!!

How come there are that much different sorts of calipers on ebay? 240/260 are the same? pads sizes are the same? disc sizes are the same? mounting holes are the same?

I wasnt aware that there were any different types of caliper advertized.???
as far as UK and European 240Z and 260Z models are concerned there is one caliper. One brake pad and two discs. The discs have the same overall diameter but are not interchangeable due to the different top hat offsets. They need to be matched with their respectibve hub.

Cardone 19-254 Brake Caliper With Hardware | eBay

raybestos
cardone
sumitomo
centric
dorman
posi-quiet
nugeon

all different names if i look for 260z calipers on ebay.

the ones on my car says sumitomo, but thats an oem supplier i guess since all me s13 and s14 brakes are sumitomo too.

260z calipers have the same size caliper/disc only their location is different because of the mounting holes on the knuckle?

raybestos
cardone
sumitomo
centric
dorman
posi-quiet
nugeon

all different names if i look for 260z calipers on ebay.

the ones on my car says sumitomo, but thats an oem supplier i guess since all me s13 and s14 brakes are sumitomo too.

260z calipers have the same size caliper/disc only their location is different because of the mounting holes on the knuckle?

dont worry about the names. They are all the same caliper.

I already ordered everything i need form rockyauto, new calipers, discs, pads, master cilinder, rear brake shoes, and lots more stuff, Fedex will deliver everthing today :)

402002_2985257352472_1293161839_33206172_1284964554_n.jpg

2 cardone calipers, including new pins, springs and squeek plates

Back