2 Fast 2 Furious

ger300

Well-Known Forum User
Who has seen the movie(2 fast 2 furious) ? i just wanted to know,,,at the end of the movie there is a girl drawing a pic,,is it a 350z ? it lt looks like it to me,and will there now be a sequel to that with a 350z in it? cool,
I hope so cause that will do some damage to some of those 4 cyl.souped up hairdryer machines that are in it.

Yep,

I've seen the movie, and enjoyed it too .. but only because of the cars - of which the Skyline at the start was easily my favourite.

It had the usual mix of ridiculous numbers of gear changes and several minutes to reach 60 mph, despite the cars appearing to be travelling at 200+ lol .. but I still loved it! :D

And yes, I also spot the "talented" Suky doing a sketch of a kitted and decortated 350z - I was hoping this was going to make a re-appearance later in the movie, but alas - perhaps it's going to appear in the 3rd as you suggest .. "Really seriously too fast and very, very angry indeed? ;) "

CheerZ,
JB.

2 Fast 2 Furious was terrible, what goes through the scriptwriters heads???

Anyway some nice motors, I'll check out the 350 later, I saw her doodling the new colour scheme for the S2000, was this the 350z but I wasn't paying attention?

hairdryer

No,,,you dont have a hairdryer,,i hope that i havent insulted you and your car,,,you have a mad scremmin thing,,, i like it:D

There's a blue 350z in the film during the breakout!.

Don,t write of the 4cyl cars as my wifes 200sx would probably show a 350 a clean pair of wheels.

Cheers
Steve

My brother in-law too has a 200sx and i wish my z31 would take of the same when you put pedal to the metal,my wife likes the 200sx looks and performance of the featherweight and would like one also,my wife's haidryer is a super 1500 2 speed rotary and it sounds not far of the fast & furious cars when it's wound up hence the comment(without n.o.s.):)

Where's the Zs?

Ok the cars and the speed were the high points of the film (plot was too confusing tho ;) ) but near the end of the second film, when hundreds of cars streamed out of the garage - can anyone see a Z? There must be one. Surely. I'm sure I saw an MX5 there tho'...

breakout

mmmmmmm,at the breakout i think i might too have cought a climpse of a blue 350 but not sure (right hand side of car from front view) going very slow but the shoot was too fast,i shall have to wait until i get the vcd and break it down to see it.

Back