nissan

1. F

Looking for original 1970 240 Z Wheels

Hi folks I have a 1970 240Z that I had imported from US 20 years ago and was in dry storage until recently. It came with huge after market wheels, which I now wish to replace with original wheels. Any idea where I can get them from? Please see picture. Also, the car needs re commissioning -...
  2. DAKLOW

Jap Fest Silverstone 2019

Has The Z Club got a stand or are members cars being displayed independently?? I'm hoping to taking my Z out to the show for the first time.
  3. Z31 & Z32

Z31 & Z32

4. Z31 & Z32

Z31 & Z32

5. Mr.F

New MJP Shop

I've recently taken all of my Amazon linked products and refined them into a new shopping mall for you. Now we have automotive books, model cars, Cool Art mugs and some clothing together in what I hope is a more user friendly environment. The link is a new domain http://www.mjpshop.net - check...
  6. some of my previous lady's

some of my previous lady's

here are some of my ex'es,arn't they pritty with a little musscle?86 kaminari and fit too,88t runs 260,what a wee horror!
  7. 300zx

300zx

8. his & her z'ds

his & her z'ds

9. nissan_family_day_sunderland_17_07_05_6_

nissan_family_day_sunderland_17_07_05_6_

before the gates opened ,here are members of the z club and datsun club,a good job i took this pic then as later the show was so packed you would never ever have seen these cars for the masses that soon followed to drool over these loveley's