New MJP Shop

Mr.F

Inactive
I've recently taken all of my Amazon linked products and refined them into a new shopping mall for you. Now we have automotive books, model cars, Cool Art mugs and some clothing together in what I hope is a more user friendly environment.

The link is a new domain http://www.mjpshop.net - check it out and see the new products appearing every day. I figure if I like something, then lots of you will too and you can find things without wading through lots of junk!

Later this site should include links to anything I'm selling on eBay and other personal sales, so keep checking regularly (bookmark if you like) and let me know what you'd like to see featured.

A customer's cars gallery might be a project for the future, so if you have some of my products on your ride then email me some pics (mike@mjpauto.com).

This site is sort of in beta form at the moment, so if you spot any problems or have difficulty finding anything, then let me know! I'm still learning - webmasters don't be cruel please!

Enjoy!

Rob Gaskin

Treasurer
Staff member
Site Administrator
Ok, what should happen?

When I click on MJP (Eastern Auto) Shop it still gives me the book store. If I go on models at the top of the screen I get models, then if I click on MJP (Eastern Auto) Shop I get the books again.

Is that what I should get? If so what is the difference between that and the 'Books' link?

Mr.F

Inactive
"Books" is the chosen opening page - I felt that going to "About" as an opener didn't really show you what the site is about whereas "Books" gets you straight into things.
You can swap the pages with either the top menu buttons or the same presented as a list menu at the bottom (saves having to scroll up again...)
The Amazon bit automatically inserts links to the opening page which will always (for now) be "Books". Previously this sub-menu had links to pages within pages, but I felt that customers were often missing the fact that they could see the mugs and the T-shirts (for example) because they weren't immediately obvious - hence they now have their own pages.
The button to "Datsun/Nissan Parts Store" will take you to mjpshop.co.uk which is a completely separate entity in its own right with a different shopping method. To return you would use your browser "back" facility as the Parts Store doesn't (yet) have a direct link back to the new shop.

Mr.F

Inactive
Rob - I've had another look and decided to take out the confusing Amazon link. The link should now either keep you on the same page if there are no sub-sections, or allow you switch between sub-sections on the same page where appropriate.

Thanks for your input which has helped refine the operation of the site!

Mr.F

Inactive
Updated the Books section with lots of new titles - worth a fresh look!

http://www.mjpshop.net

51QBJQWZEXL._SL210_.jpg
51AV8tJfwkL._SL210_.jpg
61s0Zuaxk0L._SL210_.jpg
51QM9Y1738L._SL210_.jpg

http://www.mjpshop.net

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr.F

Inactive
Cool Art Mugs - great addition to your garage mug collection and all Datsun / Nissan themed. If you can't find one you like I might as well give up now!

Cool Art Mugs MJP Shop Builder

41z1lQt7d%2BL._SL210_.jpg
51AjUYvVAgL._SL210_.jpg
31KL0V-iZOL._SL210_.jpg
41tjsQ16M0L._SL210_.jpg

There's one (or more) in there for you! You can now even personalise with your name and/or registration number - see later entries (page 5 and onwards). Also available on glass mugs! Every Z home should have at least one...

Cool Art Mugs MJP Shop Builder

Last edited by a moderator: