datsun 240z

1. Classic Z

1972 240z Solid car

Datsun 240z, 1972, manual. Original 2.4l engine and gearbox. The metal work on this car is in exceptional condition. Was a very solid Californian import to start with. All welding has been professionally done. The only area which could be improved on if required is 2 small sections on the rear...
  2. alsoHarrison

In the market for a 240/260/280 RHD

Hey all, I'm currently on the lookout for cheaper Datsun S30 cars that are RHD. I'm a bit of a younger chap and as a result I've got a pretty limited budget for this car and I have come to expect that for something in the realm of under £15,000 I'm not going to find a showroom ready car or...
  3. Adrian Ariokusumo

Which events this Hot Wheels coming from ?

Greetings my name is Adrian and i am from Indonesia. This is my first thread, so if i made a mistake in this thread please forgive me I am a Datsun lovers but i don't have the real car instead i enjoyed it in form of 1/64 scale toys such as Hot wheels And i have one Hot Wheels Datsun 240Z in...
  4. Josh.Svm

4WD Nissan R35 Datsun 240Z Build, a new project

Hello all, I am currently building a 4 wheel drive Datsun 240Z / R35 GTR. This build is different from those who have put an R35 Engine in there Zs before due to the following: Full R35 GTR Floor pan. Using a full R35 GTR floor pan, having to cut up a GTR is always a bit of fun this will allow...