classic

1. Classic Z

280z on Salvage Hunters Tomorrow 2nd June 9pm

Just to let everyone know that my old 280z will be on salvage car hunters tomorrow on Quest at 9pm. I sold it to them about 1.5y ago. Hope it will be interesting
  2. AliK

Adventures with Zstory Race Sport system and mufflers

If you know me, you know that I enjoy the tinkering in equal measure to the actual driving! Some contend I like tinkering even more! Ever wondered what an exhaust system would sound like on your car with different mufflers? I personally found that the internet was full small clips but very...
  3. Jake RAH

The Z Club of Great Britain @ The Silverstone Classic 2020

We always have a great time at the Sliverstone Classic and 2020 is going to be a corker. We'll be celebrating the classic Z sports car in style. It'll be 50 years since the Z first landed on our shores and well over 40 years since the formation of the Z Club of Great Britain. So please come and...
  4. M

It's Friday. So find some time today to dribble for 8 minutes

YouTube - Biertijd com Media » Oldskool Rally Compilation I assure you, a combination of 60's, 70's and 80's rally unicorns will lead to dribble. A time when men, really were men. And went balls out to do the dangerous. Glorious full head lamped barred Z's feature :driving: Originally...
  5. C

Matching Green Car Show. Sunday 5th july 2009

Matching Green is one of those quintessential picture post-card villages you discover from time to time, dotted around the lovely summer countryside whilst taking your favourite Z for a lazy weekend spin. You know the feeling, windows down, targa off and life is brill the exhaust making...
  6. jay28

Classic Cars Live Mondello 14th June

Anyone up for this? I missed it last year but was supposed to have been a great show. I emailed Mondello and they said you cant just show up on the day, you have to pre book your car in. Jay
  7. scottish classic & performance show

scottish classic & performance show

8. Allan's 280zx

Allan's 280zx

9. scottish classic and performance

scottish classic and performance