brake

1. toopy

Brake Servo/Booster Replacement

This obviously concerns my 260z 2+2 servo, but apart from the servo size difference on other cars, it's pretty much all relevant to 240z and probably 280z as well. I recently replaced my failed brake servo with a re-manufactured unit, my car being a late 2+2 it has the larger 8" booster as...
  2. L

Handbrake assembly

I recently parked my 73' 240Z and when pulling the handbrake, heard a loud snap. At first I thought it was the cable, but after reviewing the entire assembly, I discovered that it was actually a bolt connecting the cable to the rest of the assembly. I have been searching junkyards and every...
  3. Front Suspension

Front Suspension

Disks off...
  4. Front Suspension

Front Suspension

Passenger side. MSA big brake kit.
  5. Front Suspension

Front Suspension

Drivers side. MSA big brake kit.
  6. 260Z at ZedFest06

260Z at ZedFest06

Minilite w MSA Brake Upgrade
  7. cv swap

cv swap

This is a 280zx turbo cv axel swap on 240z hubs. With the 280zx turbo disc and 280zx normal brake calipers. You can use a flat steel adapter mounting plate.
  8. cv swap

cv swap

This is a 280zx turbo cv axel swap on 240z hubs. With the 280zx turbo disc and 280zx normal brake calipers. You can use a flat steel adapter mounting plate.
  9. cv swap

cv swap

10. cv swap

cv swap