Z31 Newbie

Quagmire

Well-Known Forum User
Hi all, Just got my first Z31 and thought I'd share some pics with you. I've uploaded them into the gallery ( It's the red one ). Lots of jobs to be getting on with and I look forward to talking to you all. :) Scott

Hi,
Welcome...Car looks good!
The Z32 wheels suit it and you've got the leather interior too!

I'm from Daventry in the Midlands, The plans for the z are the Advan wheels (the ones in the gallery), and lowering springs at the moment. I'm into classic cars so subtle mods are the way to go, I can't stand the max power look. Thanks for all your feedback on my car.:) Can't wait to get started on her. Cheers. Scott:)

Oil pressure gauge??

Cheers everyone, One thing I have noticed is the Oil pressure gauge seems to have a mind of its own 20psi (tickover) and if I switch off and startup again 0psi, Is the gauge/sender a problem on these cars as this engine seems to run / sound sweet.:conf2:

Hi,
Most probably the sender unit as they are renowed to be faulty!...Best to change it as soon as possible though, just in case, as they only cost a few quid.

Will do, Cheers Jez. I've put new oil in and its no different. I'll change the sender and go from there.:rolleyes:

Hi Quagmire, hope to see you at Zedfest, there could be a few Z31 at this show which will make a nice change

Back