Bicester Heritage Flywheel 23rd June

jonbills

Membership Secretary
Site Administrator
Have a super day. I feel a bit guilty for not coming, but there’s rugby to watch....

Woody928

Events Officer
Staff member
Club Member
Thanks for organising Chris, it was great to see both old and new faces on Saturday. I thought there may have been more cars at the event when compared to the Sunday Scramble but it was still great none the less especially with the weather, hopefully I'll be in the correct car next time as well!

See most of you again in less than a couple of weeks!

chrisvega

Well-Known Forum User
60013494-B2CA-460B-B195-E26956B472C4.jpeg 7D4C36C3-9628-4CF6-A160-A1335E530BAD.jpeg Really enjoyed the mix of cars and planes and nice to meet a couple of new faces from the forum. I did not take too many pics but here are a couple including a moody pic of the newly imported brownzilla 240Z in front of a nicely patina’d hangar door on site. Also big thanks to Tim who returned on his bike yesterday along with Jake and magic tool kit to sort the choke issue on one of the carbs.

Jake RAH

Well-Known Forum User
Had a great time. Great event, lots of fun, fantastic ww1 dogfight air display. They even had (one of my favorite cars)a Kelison (1 of only 2 in the UK) racing. I'm surprised more Z club members don't attend this gig as it's one of the best.

20180624_132131.jpg

chrisvega

Well-Known Forum User
And being on site early managed to get a private tour inside this DC3 which had seen service in 1944 as a D-Day paratroop carrier in Normandy and was still flying today with 36 unrepaired bullet holes in the fuselage :EXTRAeek:IMG_4059.JPG IMG_4062.JPG