P
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• P
      Patcon reacted to AD240Z's post in the thread What sort of man reads playboy|? with Haha Haha.
      I particulary liked "FACT: Nearly one every two men in the US between 18 and 34 in households owning two cars , purchased new...
    • P
      Patcon reacted to Banshee_240Z's post in the thread Moving from US to UK with my 240Z with Like Like.
      @SacCyclone Small world indeed! Steve is a really great guy, I've talked with him a ton about the car and also bought and sold lots of...
    • P
      Patcon reacted to Banshee_240Z's post in the thread Moving from US to UK with my 240Z with Like Like.
      She's home!! Everything looks good, only casualty was the headlight mounts (I had planned to re-do these, I had used adhesive studs and...
    • P
      Patcon reacted to jonbills's post in the thread Moving from US to UK with my 240Z with Haha Haha.
      Once it gets *here*, you'll find the car non longer has a parking brake, but has a hand brake instead 😜
    • P
      Patcon reacted to Russell's post in the thread I'm going 1JZ with Like Like.
      Starting to get there now. Turbos on, everything painted, cam covers back on. Will have oil in it again soon!! Japfest in a few...
    • P
      Huge downpipe won’t work, flanges aren’t flat so went back to the standard one. Saves needing to mess with the exhaust. Painted the...
    • P
      Few teething problems and other bits and bobs that aren’t worth taking photos of but it’s been out on its maiden voyage!
    • P
      I can’t take the credit for anything really nice on this car. Other than 3D printed stuff and electronics Iain is the brains of the...
    • P
      Refurbished the inspection light. It was pretty crusty and although it didn’t stand out before, now the engine bay is nice it looked...
    • P
      Patcon reacted to Russell's post in the thread I'm going 1JZ with Haha Haha.
      It is, only for leaving traffic lights and driving through small villages of course.
    • P
      First start this evening! Fired instantly but the 044 pump is too much so overfueling horribly. Going to wind the pump down a bit with a...
    • P
      As the plan for this year is to build it so it’s road legal then use it for the Summer there are a few bits we absolutely must address...
    • P
      Changed the intercooler mounting!! The few people here that have had Iain work on their car will know how much of a perfectionist he is...
    • P
      Replacement clutch master cylinder installed and bled with a helper on the pedal and I now have a functional clutch! i also ordered...
    • P
      Another couple of hours tinkering and the clutch is sorted. Well I sat sorted, we got it all in and the master cylinder has had it. A...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…