Ian
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings Media About

• Ian
      Ian replied to the thread RHDJapan.
      Bought many expensive things from them, always been great, good service, good communication and always well packed.
    • Ian
      Ian replied to the thread From Smoker to Sssssmokin’!.
      Really pleased to see that your recent works have made it both nicer to drive and more usable at the same time. Thats what its all...
    • Ian
      Ian reacted to AliK's post in the thread From Smoker to Sssssmokin’! with Like Like.
      3. MISCELLANEOUS Dropped in a new filter and fresh oil for the usual oil change. Rather a shame as the car has done less than 500 miles...
    • Ian
      Ian reacted to AliK's post in the thread From Smoker to Sssssmokin’! with Like Like.
      2. THE COOLING The new aluminium radiator fitted last year before winter is working SO well that I can't get the engine hot enough...
    • Ian
      Time for some updates in sections. Suffice it to say the Z has become the best it’s EVER been in my ownership and a delight to...
    • Ian
      Ian reacted to Russell's post in the thread I'm going 1JZ with Like Like.
      Finally got rid of this horrible, bent gross steering wheel. And fitted a nice Nardi wheel. Have a Chinese Nardi horn button and...
    • Ian
      Won't affect the ride much, but can have an effect on under/oversteer characteristics. Most people seem to like them as an upgrade...
    • Ian
      Ian reacted to bigh's post in the thread Project "Down under" 240Z - (RB25det) with Like Like.
      Well it has been a while, but the car is now back from paint! The colour is more of a teal colour than green. Now on with the re build.
    • Ian
      Ian replied to the thread I'm going 1JZ.
      Hope you get a lot of use and enjoyment out of it this year.
    • Ian
      Ian reacted to Russell's post in the thread I'm going 1JZ with Love Love.
      And it’s done again! Looks epic, need to get used to the power again so I can drive it without shanking when I get out! Hopefully see...
    • Ian
      Starting to get there now. Turbos on, everything painted, cam covers back on. Will have oil in it again soon!! Japfest in a few...
    • Ian
      Ian replied to the thread Body panels.
      I've tried a few, KF Vintage have been best quality and fitment so far out them all. First rear slam panel was too warped to make...
    • Ian
      Good to have if needed. Need to have a look and see how the ratio compares to my later 260Z ratio.
    • Ian
      Huge downpipe won’t work, flanges aren’t flat so went back to the standard one. Saves needing to mess with the exhaust. Painted the...
    • Ian
      Ian replied to the thread Respray.
      You and I may be able to. But not everyone has the patience for or the eye to be able to do bodywork to a high standard. I've seen some...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…