Zstory Update news

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeanDezart

Well-Known Forum User
For those of you who do know me – I’m back after a pause !

But I’ve been keeping busy and will soon have a full range of exhaust manifolds for all types of S30s in all states of tune.

Coupled to these will be the very successful (and now updated) exhaust line and an extra part sold separately, a ‘Z432’ twin-pipe rear silencer box for those wanting the ‘JDM’ look.

All in stainless-steel including a full set of clamps. In fact, together with the necessary gaskets and fixing-straps, there is nothing else to source – they are truly a complete exhaust kit !

For those who don’t know me yet – I’ve been around the Z scene for over 26 years and I’m on my second 240Z – wouldn’t be without one !

My business mottos is ''buy quality once is always less expensive''.

I hope you’ll follow the posts in my traders’ forum and my FB page : https://www.facebook.com/pages/Zstory/1401848266789934?ref=hl

Zstory has worked with DJS30, a joint venture with Dave Jarman and since his semi-retirement from Zs, Zstory has taken over the conception, fabrication and sales of our exhaust manifolds and lines. Dave J. is still around and into Zs but now concentrates his time on his Primera BTCC racing projects.

I was hoping there would be an English page put up soon!

But I can vouch for Sean. Top guy, really got time for people! Great service :)

I like it! :thumbs: Are you still doing the 1 3/4 RHD format manifolds (NISMO Japan-style, as per the ones you were selling on eBay a little while ago)?

And welcome back!

Thanks.

Nope - the market is simple too limited and disappointing sales have lefd me to axe that one BUT create another to make it a 3-manifold range instead of two. If you want a RHD version, I might be able to put you in touch with someone selling one not yet fitted and so unused.
But the new range won't have the same fitting-compromises !

Closing this thread, please comment here :http://zclub.net/forum/showthread.php?t=25285

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back