Zed Enthuzziasts

Wyn

Club Member
Was thinking of ideas to help out fellow Zed ownerzz :)

Sort of a way to make life a little eazzier for the Zed enthuzziast

I take it most peeps on here work at various professions?

So would it not be a good idea for those who can, maybe offer their services or benefits/help to their fellow zedite? (Present traders excused)

By no means am I suggesting everyone can, but normally most jobs carry some sort of perks that could possibly be passed on to help others in need.

It needn’t even matter what you do, be it a plumber, dishwasher or a humble rocket scientist, a little discounted service here or a few parts there, it all goes to help.

This is so easy as well; all it takes is one pm to that person who’s services you are interested in to be able to get the ball rolling (also a good way of ensuring that only true zed bb users gain from this)

Maybe others who read this might like to add their help, no matter how small! Btw, this is in no way meant to undermine/undercut anyone who trades on this bb!

For starters I work at a breakers yard and therefore I’m fortunate in that I have access to 1000’s of used cars spares, and I know if any fellow zed enthusiast wanted my help, I would do my utmost to see they got the best deal I could give them. Obviously I’m not inferring that this is just a way to take backhanders or anything like that, just if you can help out then why not? (I’m not a trader either, before anyone jumps down my throat!!)

I guess all that's needed now is for those peeps that feel they can help out, is for them add their profession and maybe where/how they could help others.

Flame jacket at the ready just in case I’m shot down in flames :D
What say you?

fair play to you 900ss,

a good idea well thought out.

Im in the glass business, i manage a family business , and cant offer anything mechanical unfortunately , but often people come across gaps in their dashboards, not to sure about the older z's , and i can make glass panels to fit in there with any type of Z/ZX logo.

I use CAD technology to do this and trust me , they do look good. Im not interested in making a profit from it, just delighted to help any Z enthusiast like you said.

Cheers

Mick.

Great idea - I'm on the look out for a lawyer and a judge (the Masons wouldn't let me in) ;)

I'm a biologist and metal worker, so if anyone wants their dog welding...I'm ya man :D

Back