Zclub magazine winter ed

chunk

Im not normal
Club Member
Hey people,

Just to say yet another great mag, i dont read much, but i seem to be glued to the Zclub mag every time i get it. Drag club challage article is great, i love the new catorgories (mainly because im winning class 5)

I'm doing a photo history of my Z32 rebirth, so if anyone fancys helping me with a write up (cos im crap at that stuff LOL) I'd love to get involved.

Absolutely great, a big well done to all involved

Rich

Totally agree. Received mine this morning and have hardly put it down since! Top quality magazine with great photos and good articles. Nice to see the welcome to the new Z32 owners as well, a nice touch! (Lol at "plus we can do stickers as well"...something of a sore point in some other circles ;)). Keep up the good work! :)

Leigh

friday said:
Nice to see the welcome to the new Z32 owners as well, a nice touch! (Lol at "plus we can do stickers as well"...something of a sore point in some other circles ;)). Keep up the good work! :)

Leigh
Oh you naughty boy, but true :p
Look forward to mine when i get home laterz
smithy :cool:

Hi,

I expect mines waiting for me at home, but I saw a preview and it looked quality.

Big thanks to Steve and the team, and Jak for his hard work.

I will get a cutdown preview of the mag up asap so non members can see what they're missing :)

Great magazine .....again..... so no surprises there then !

Some really nice pictures too !

chunk said:
I'm doing a photo history of my Z32 rebirth, so if anyone fancys helping me with a write up (cos im crap at that stuff LOL) I'd love to get involved.

A little job for Pmac me thinks :D:D

whos keeping you up Sean.

Obviously its blooming fab, I doubt there are many, if any car club mags that come close. The format gets better and better.

then just say that and stop pretending to be an a**e*o*e !

I'm up all hours friend, doing my big brother bit for the cause :)

Hey its called humour Sean.

Anyway, Just a thought, couldnt the online ads also appear in the mag, or is it a time/going to print thing. thinkin about the guys who are not on-line.
??
Don.

Sorry Don, must have missed the joke wondering where the next stab was going to come from - sorry ! Change the disc and WE'LL all laugh again !

The others who aint online will have to adapt won't they and click on ! Or try your idea and ask the advertisers to pay more ;-)

No worries, dodgy sense of humour, my fault. xxxxx kissy kissy xxxxx.

trouble is , i think only a small percentage of us use the website, as i think Suzy was saying in the mag,
There needs to be an awareness campaign i thinks, to try and get more on to use the site. i paid my dues on the paypal, in about 10 seconds flat, how easy is that.
Don.

kissy kissy back !

I haven't seen the mag yet so I can't comment on the contents but it is a shame that there are not more switched on to the forum - but it'll happen, give it time - can't force everything :) I signed my standing order mandate form in less time that it takes to operate PayPal, great two more paying customers !

Yeh even I pay by direct debit as I don't have to think about it at all, just up the price every ten years ;)

I'm trying to put off reading the mag as what happens is I will read it cover to cover in a session, and then I have to wait 3 months. One article a week should see me through.

Back