ZClub and 300zx.co.uk moving forward

M

madmarco

As many of you are aware our relationship with 300zx.co.uk took a bad turn a few years ago. I am happy to anounce that following some honest conversations between the ZClub and 300zx.co.uk committees we have agreed to resume our past allaince. We have agreed that ZClub and 300zx.co.uk events will be promoted on each others sites and that we will work together to ensure the Z community is not divided. This is a big deal for me as it helps us acheive two of my primary goals -

1. Get involved and have fun - more Z owners at meets means more fun. If you have been to our national meets you will have experianced fun with some of our more colourful 300zx owners!

2. One club, all the cars - A closer relationship with one of the most active 300zx forums in the UK will increase 300zx owner awareness of the ZClub. I expect increased activity in our dedicated 300zx tech forums and if we pick up a few new members that will be a bonus.

Finally in the spirit of Christmas we should celebrate being one big happy Z family!

Last edited by a moderator:
im looking forward to the way this progesses, hopefully it will bring a better summer season and it will be good to meet some of you lot now the two clubs are combining better.

This can only be a good thing and I look forward to going to some of the 300zx events. It would also be great to see more z32's at the drag race challenge(not too many of the faster ones though:) )

VERY happy at this news........and what about Z33/34s ?

And considering that Fairladys...are Fairladys...and Rob doesn't reply to any messages and his site was last updated : Pages last updated March, 2011

::: fairlady.org - home page :::

How about the challenge of at least associating if not further ?

And considering that Fairladys...are Fairladys...and Rob doesn't reply to any messages and his site was last updated : Pages last updated March, 2011

::: fairlady.org - home page :::

How about the challenge of at least associating if not further ?

And using your simple logic, s30's= datsuns so lets get the "datsun owners" in as well:eek:;)

And 280ZX are ZX's , what about the SX's??

Time to start empire building ....Merry X mas to you Mon ami !!

If you want to go down THAT lane, it's called The Z Club so let's start and stop at S30s !:rolleyes:

Over here we have our club for Roadsters 'til Z31s, an associated Datsun club and there is a club for Z32s and another for Z33s/Z34s !

There are national forums/clubs and local clubs and forums for specific Japanese models and multi-makes.

As Head Moderator for the 300zx.co.uk I am so delighted to see the two clubs back on track and look forward to the joint meets in 2012. A big thanks to the two committee's on getting the clubs together again and hope to get to a few meets in the UK mainland in the new year. Happy Zedding guys and a Happy New Year to you all.

looking forward to the 2 club's working together, who know's i may even attend a meet myself at some point lol

I'm a little late in replying here - but as club secretary of the 300zx.co.uk club I am extremely pleased that we have renewed our old alliance; and look forward to some great joint events in 2012 and beyond!

Richard:thumbs:

Back