Z31 Speedo cluster wanted, plus a generel Hello!!

xssteve

Forum User
Hi all
A complete newcomer to the zed scene, I have just brought an '88 manual turbo z31, lovely condition apart from the speedo doesnt work..... Dash off, steering wheel off, there is data coming from the transmission to the back of the cluster but the dial doesnt do a thing! I presume I need a new dash pod - is anyone beraking a Z31?
I can travel a fair way if necessary.

And as a newbie - Hello!

Steve

xssteve

Forum User
hey. Analogue! Found a digi one on ebay but I was persuaded that the change was too big a job for a someone with virtually no mechanical ability at all......
Steve

STEVE BURNS

Club Member
Put up a wanted classified as it will be more easily seen in there due to as more posts in the forum come in your post will become less visible If that makes sense

Quagmire

Well-Known Forum User
I've got this one if it's the same, this is from an 88 Non Turbo.

DSCF4329.jpg

DSCF4326.jpg

DSCF4327.jpg

zpuppy

Well-Known Forum User
Was gonna say,,Quagmires is the one you want mate ! But he beat me 2 it :lol::driving:

zpuppy

Well-Known Forum User
By the way,, be sure to check for broken / dry solder joints on the circuit board ! Not a common problem, but ive had it happen ;)

xssteve

Forum User
Great - thats the one! PM me ith price details if you would please! Not that we've had much summer yet but want to get her on the road for the nice weather....
Many thanks
#Steve