"Z Club Party".

DJZ 60

Well-Known Forum User
Hi to all,
Groll's is havin a part & everyone's invited,Drink's,food
etc.etc.etc. PM groll's for detail's.........................
DJZ 60.

Thats it then !! Everybody to DJ60's pad for Molsons lager & Moose burgers!!!! If we all leave now we should be able to make a good night of it !:eek: Wife tells me today is also Beaujollies day,, ie the first pressing of the grape ! Callllm downnn dear ,,,it's onnnly a commercial. You guys see what happens when you threaten a Canuck with a party?? :D

"Bring your wellie's! cause it's snowing from up above & dare I
say it! "It's Xmas!" Happy Festivious Xmas here I come.........
Porkenstein, wrap up well in your scratchings,as...
Leicestershire is covered up in snow...........
DJZ 60.

I heard it's snowing round your way DJZ,,sniff,,,kinda reminds me of home, minus 40 C & 4 feet of the stuff,,jeez, I'm really homesick now! (no, not really) Why do you guys think i moved here ! I can BBQ year round and the X-mas golf is great although a lil soggy! :-

The beer's nice and cold Leicester way, I like the sound of" moose
burger's' I hope they don't have bit's of antler's in em though',
Yea,the party's still on & Groll's is payin..........
DJZ 60.

well i do have the strangest dilemer, in one hand i could throw a massif party for xmas and in the other i could have my bodywork done and a respray....jeeeez i just cant make my mind up.:p

You should throw a massive party for all Z lover's & when the guest's leave give them all a piece off of your Z.........
Life is too, too short..........................DJZ 60.

im not sure i could invite that many ppl, the cars in a zillion bits! oh shit now where did that bolt go?

dj, i hear your gonna supply booze,food,women and for those inclined that way, young men dressed only in leather clad g strings worn back to front( ouch):D

The party's on y'all,two day's consecutive Groll's was speedin &
seeing star's,Completewally was pure entertainment,Neil popped
in & guzzled a crate of 'Molsen's & DJZ 60 was in a colourful &
pyschedelic mood eventually ending up in 'pink'
DJZ 60.

& DJZ 60 was in a colourful &
pyschedelic mood eventually ending up in 'pink'

hey geeza, you forgot to mention the "pink" was a winciette nightie! ........lol and ppl wonder why im a fast runner ...lol

Tell him I'm on my way with a couple crates of Molsons and a steamer trunk full up with pink and lime green nighties ! :D ;)

Back