Russ

Club Member
Ok now to announce the official

Z Club Gran Turismo 4 challenge!

Here are the race conditions

Track
Arcade mode -> Time trial -> World circuits -> Nürburgring Nordschleife

Car
Nissan 350z Fairlady Z Concept LM Race Car 02, supersoft racing slicks, weight -10%. All other settings should be left alone, manual or auto accepted of course and you can turn the TCS etc on or off.

AMENDMENT: The car has to be won. You can do this by entering Japanese events in Gran Turismo mode, and completing the first series.

I will think of a suitable prize to give out come the Summer.

Don't forget to save your replay if you do a quick time as it may be needed as evidence! :350Z:

Ok leader table:

ger300 - 5:55.988
zedhead260 - 6:19.574
MaximG - 6:28.900
Russ - 6:31.418

gt 4 challange

hi,

well i,ve been playing around with my z31 turbo and 280zl (zx) among other v8,s i bought in the game and i,m up for a challange too,the Nürburgring will test your car,
:Z31: :280Z: :)
see ya,ps how sad are we,us grown ups, tuning cars on tv and spending too much time glued to the couch,the rest of youz ,get down to your local gt 4 stockist now and have some fun too
:)

hey russ fantastic idea,
is this in the arcade mode or gt mode or doesnt it matter , either way ill give it a go in the arcade mode
6:31.418 you say let the race begin
this should be hilarious fun who is goin to post a time if they are only gonna come 2nd or slower. well we will see.

russ if you want to have a laugh take the RX7 round the same circuit ,once you get the back loose its like driving a drift car

LOL, ok will give the RX-7 a go.

Should be in arcade mode as it allows you to quick tune the car easily and means we are all running the same setup, same everything to keep things fair :)

6:31 is a fairish time I'd say (reckon I'm good for 6:00 dead though :p) so if your doing 7:10s don't worry, get your time up and we can get a league going!

you reckon you are good for 6.00 dead !!!! do you think a sub 6.00 is on the cards?

ill let you know soon , gonna go home tonight and scrub some tarmac
keep the pedal 2 the metal

hi all,
i need help,i got a time of 6.28,441 sec,s but it is a,
350z MOTUL PITWORK Z (jgtc) 04 ,,,,,,so where is this
350z FAIRLADY Z CONCEPT LM RACE 02 car? ive done the:Arcade mode -> Time trial -> World circuits -> Nürburgring :then nissan and the only z in there is this motul pitwork z,,,,,scrolling along into :NISMO:,,,,not there either,,,help me find it,where is it???

Ahhh maybe its a car you have to win, if you go to the Japanese events and complete the first league you'll win it. Sorry I didn't realise.

cheers russ,i,m goint to burn some rubber then in jap events,,,done the club z ,,going:D to get the concept z now,
cheers

ok hot rod,s
i got the LM,
and WOW! alot faster than the one i just used so here is a new time that i won,t manage to beat again,i was on a serious speed wobble and the only way to do it again is in replay mode :) 6.23,423 as for me getting lower than this ,,i think not.is there a table up somewere so we can have a look at the input times?now my controler needs oil in it.

Last edited by a moderator:
ok guys gonna be a little while till i post my time now that i have to win the car as i havent had the game long enogh im doin my licences should have them done tonight
then ill go racing for the concept 350z
nurburgring here i come
thought it was a bit niegh on impossible with the jgtc z but aha now we know
later petrol heads
steve

Hi,
I hear there's several 'classic' cars available to drive including a Jensen Interceptor?
Cheerz,
JEZ

Russ thanks,Jez loads of classics including the jenson interseptor but i thought you would like the z31 turbo more,i got mine tuned over 500 not giving to much away here and it,s what i have been using in all the races alowed ,it,s a beast,it,s a case of point and shoot,you gota get the game and git your times up here,
oh almost forgot another time 6.17,000
phew

HI there,
i saw the model 'T' Ford ,i,l get round to take it a whirl round,i recon a week should make it round the track if it doesn,t break,come on guys n dolls get your times in no matter what they are or what car you used,preferably the z in question,oh i thought i would try the z on traction off mode,a lively beast not all that different than on other than drifting action and no hold back of power so ,,,not that different ,the time can go either way if you play your throttle just right,so i turned the weight to -10% traction off & manual as i had been driving it with + 10% traction on & manual to get the hang of it.
Russ you got a time? & Steve ,you must have got the z already and been round by now,ps. i will be fully tuning my old skyline r31 to see if it can keep up to my fully tuned z31 turbo ,running 1/4 mile late 11,s.

Back