''where Art Thou''.

DJZ 60

Well-Known Forum User
Where do missing thread's end up?.There's quite a few that have
dissappeared, & I wonder if 'admin' have a selection for sale?
Would make a best seller no doubt..............
DJZ 60.

Well for the benefit of all what happens is....

Someone starts a thread, people reply, then for some reason unknown to me someone will take offence to something and start causing 'trouble', then someone will bite back and more 'trouble' is posted... this repeats until one of the moderators reads the thread and thinks "this could be 'trouble'" and moves the thread into the admin only forum.

This nips the 'trouble' in the bud and allows the admins to read over the thread and ponder what to do about it.

A solution is reached that the admin believe to be the best one and the thread maybe returned to its rightful home.

This however doesn't need to become a regular occurence or rather it won't and we don't much enjoy having to sort out squabbles. We could leave things to their own devices, however for the good of the website/club it's better that we intervene before things degenerate into petty flame wars and the site becomes a war zone.

We have better things to do with our time and I think it's sad this happens but I guess it's the nature of the beast.

It's not knowing,what friendly replie's one has recieved,which
boggle's the mind!. Plus by whom?, Anyway thank's for the reply.
I suppose there's alway's the PM box..........DJZ 60.

Do you blame anyone 'Not'Coming back? what a great Club &
what a Greater Z club Forum............................DJZ 60.

Well I was talking about the threads but with the new stuff coming to the website from various people all the time anyone would be mad to leave permanently :)

Back