Thurrock Services Sunday 28th September

martinmac

Inactive
Thurrock Services Sunday 19th October

We have a semi regular mee at Thurrock services for a few 350z owners. The next one is on Sunday 19th October at 4pm. It would be great to see a few of you there.

Anyone interested :thumbs:

IMAGE_060.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

martinmac

Inactive
No probs bud, would love to turn this one into a zed meet instead of a 350z meet. Some of the younger members would be amazed to see where there beloved came from and I would be more than happy to renew my affection for the great models which I dont get to see very often.

Will post up when the next Z meet comes along :thumbs:

The coffee isnt bad either.

martinmac

Inactive
Nice one, look forward to seeing you.

Martinmac
Darren-B
Mr F SMZ350 Stillen supercharger
cavey
M350ZB
roast350z
boomer816
Z Boy
tel240z

martinmac

Inactive
Will be there a couple of hours usually. Depends a bit on weather but its looking good for Sunday. Hoping to make this part of the local meet on here as I can only arrange this on an irregular basis.

Have a few more coming along now.

martinmac

Inactive
So we have a 240 and a 280 plus some 350s, there is a fair bit of interest from the other site to complete the range if anyone is available.

SMW1

Active Forum User
I'm heading out of the country so can't make it, it's jsut round the corner form me so I'm definately going to make myself available or the next one.

martinmac

Inactive
All members welcome anyway, the cars a bonus. Some of the younger 350 owners havent seen the earlier models and are keen to see some of them. Hoping to leave this as a joint meet in the future so good to see you there anyway.

Arkwright

Inactive
how do I find this place? I will be in Stratford London E15 on this day picking up a car. Am I anywhere near? 4pm may be a bit late as I'm trailering back to Notts but will look in if poss.

martinmac

Inactive
Its bacically at the Dartford crossing, services are just north of the crossing on the M25. To get to Notts from there its about 20 mins back round the M25 then M11, A14, A1.

Would be great ( and probably costly) to see you there. :thumbs:

Its about 15 miles away.