Tatton Park

S

steve Kemp

Hi Cheshire Plainz roadies

Keith now has the tickets for the Tatton Park show held on the 19th -20th Aug.

Give Keith a call if you want to go

phone 01625 268779

One of the best shows of the year ,will be going but with out the Z
Col what day will you be going

Hi

Sunday is always the best turn out, ask Keith when you give him a call for your ticket.

steve

Pete

I have a spare ticket for Tatton as my mate is not able to make it next weekend. Let me know & I can post it to you.

Gwyn

samuri-240 said:
Pete

I have a spare ticket for Tatton as my mate is not able to make it next weekend. Let me know & I can post it to you.

Gwyn

ooooooooh thats great, cheers mate

Pete

Sorry Pete you will have to try and contact Keith again, if you do not receive the ticket from Gwyn.

Keith has not left any info with me.

Samuri-240, gwyn.......you are a star. ticket arrived this morning. I owe you one mate

see you all at Tatton......better get the car cleaned now :D

cheers

Pete

No problem Pete it would be a shame to see it go to waste. I thought there was going to be another ticket going spare yesterday, but have now sorted most of the problems with my Z so it should be there at the weekend.

Had a most enjoyable day at Tatton today, one of my favourite shows of the year, there where some very nice cars on display, met some great people and the autojumble excellent. Also it was the first outing my 240 has had in the last 2 years as I have been doing a few mods. I am very happy with it apart from the suspension (this is a subject you can get many many different answers to) mainly 2 1/4 spring rate + length? toki damper setting? any advise is welcome. Thanks.

Hi Gwyn
As for your suspension setup I just got my 240 back on the road yesterday..250lb 2 1/4 too stiff...200 lb too stiff...now I have 130lb front 150 rear and it drives really well of course the dampers will make a lot of difference..if you have gas dampers that have a stiff bump (hard to compress) then the ride will be harsh no matter what spring you use...I found this the hard way as my dampers are adjustable on the rebound side but not the bump, it was only by setting rebound at minimum which allowed some bleed thru on the bump that made me realise the dampers were shimmed too hard. Give me a bell if you want to chat about it.
Cheers
Simon

sorry to take the thread off topic:)

Hope to be coming in the Z but not running brilliantly, so may be reduced to coming in the trusty fifi ! P.S. no tittering at my rusty wheel arches !!

Back