Tatton Park, August 18th

richiep

Club Member
Hi All,

I have now received exhibitor passes for the Vintage, Classic and Sportscar Show at Tatton Park. I have a total of 15 passes for the event - unfortunately this is for SATURDAY, August 18th ONLY. We have no allocation for the Sunday this time.

This is not perfect as I know Sunday is the more popular day for attendance - however with Woodvale and Oulton Park also in August hopefully we aren't short of show opportunities.

Anyway, if you are interested, please let me know/post your interest on this thread. Let anybody else who might be interested but may not see this thread know. If you PM/email me your details I will post a pass to you and will keep a running tally of uptake on here.

Cheers,
Rich

richiep said:
Hi All,
I have now received exhibitor passes for the Vintage, Classic and Sportscar Show at Tatton Park. I have a total of 15 passes for the event - unfortunately this is for SATURDAY, August 18th ONLY. We have no allocation for the Sunday this time.

Hi,
That sounds strange!....So who is having the Z Club pitch on the Sunday?

Unfortunately I have to hold my hands up to this one to some degree as I was late in submitting the application compared to normal (it fell victim to the general chaos surrounding our house move). However, I still submitted it with over 2 1/2 months to go before the show so it was hardly last minute.

Maybe we'd have been alright if they didn't give so much space to those poseurs in the faulty plastic sheds from Blackpool... I mean the TVR club! :devil:

We are on plot A1, near the edge of the Autojumble area, next to the Stag owners club. I presume they have our space on Sunday.

:eek:

I always go to Tatton in August, so both days required - or whatever is available.
Cheers! No 701 :thumbs:

I will be there Richie, manifold is blowing far too much to be at the Pod.
It's back to the drawing board again for me.
Mark.

JEZ300Z said:
See above....Only the Saturday available!
Cheers Jez! I see that only Saturday is available but live in hope that we can negotiate for some space on Sunday too??.....Richie???...:conf2:

As far as the Sunday is concerned, I'll give it a go talking nicely to the organisers, although I suspect holding one's breath wouldn't be a good idea.

As far as current arrangements are concerned, this a bit of "bump" post -
please pass the word around and post on here who is coming (if they don't frequent the site).
So far we have:
(I'm not counting myself as my car is not going to see action this year now)

rsj
red baron
260TT
Jez - are you going to come along?

I'm assuming Brian & Brenda Baker, Steve Kemp, Warby, Dave Holland, Michael (Zedboy) are relatively safe bets for this show, but will need confirmation. Mark/Dave/Steve - any ideas if any of these guys are definites?

Again, if you want your ticket beforehand, PM me your address and I'll happily post it out. Otherwise, I will be bringing them to the next Cheshire Plainz meet at Mascrat Manor on 15th August - i.e. the Weds before the show.

Hi,
Yes please, would like to come along on the Saturday, as I'm off that week anyway.
Looks like the Wye Valley run has been cancelled due to the rain!
PM sent.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,
Funnily enough I was clearing out a cupboard earlier and found some attendance plaques from previous Tatton Park Shows....
June 2000....I had my black Z31 then
June 2001....I had my grey Z32 then
June & Aug 2004...In my grey Z31 Turbo
And August 2005, ...where I sold my Z31 Turbo!

Hi Richard

I will ask the question on Sunday at Woodvale, and let you know.

Steve

Rich! spoke to Mark Warby who wants a ticket. He will contact you soon. Also, Keith Harrison wants a ticket. I will get his details to you on PM asap :)

Hi Richard

Mark Warburton has made a list of members wishing to attend Tatton. He will be contacting you.

Steve

Hi Rich,

I was hoping to come to tatton, but unfortunately a family holiday clashes with this event.

Cheers again though mate.

Car looking great

Mike

Hi Jez,

There should be a ticket for Brian - let me know his address and I'll post one to him.

Back