santapod class numbers

importfairlady

Well-Known Forum User
ok so this sunday is the first round of the drag challenge, also probably my only run of the year, even if i have to get jim to strap my hands to the wheel... anyway thats 2 300's both na, one super modified class, what other zeds are gonna be their? and what class will you be running in?

mr f ahha ok so a sekz class3 then.... hmmm sekz surely can't win again this year.. cumon south central etc every area needs a representative tomorrow... its fun. though looking at this thread it looks like only 5 people will be running....

After Round 1:

1. SEKZ 46 points scored
2. South Central 23 points scored
3. Others nil point

Do you want to continue?? :p

nooooooooooo, come on south central... sekz are already 23 points ahead of us, i'm gonna be out of action on the track now for atleast 16weeks, (though i will get 10 attendance points this year. we gotta run. so get of the beach and into your zed..

calling all SOUTH CENTRAL. we need you. we the members of south central must turn up and run, 2 points are better than none and you never know what's going to happen! we CAN win this, actually no i reckon we will win this if we just turn up. cumon whos with me?

Back