Rust free 240z's available

samuri-240

Well-Known Forum User
A friend of mine has 2 fresh Californian import 240z's available at a great price, both are 1971 cars, if interested pm me & I will give you details.

Gwyn,

please give me some details on the grey one. Do you want any photos ?

Thanks,

Sean

Hi Sean The grey one is a very straight rust free car fitted with metal flared arches also it has an engine prepared by JG Racing installed, the car is a good base for a track day car. Yeah I'll have some photo's please I did not take any while I was up there.

Thank's Sean :thumbs: Its a real shame I have not got the room to keep them or the wonga otherwise I would snap his hand off at the prices he is asking.

You can only drive one at a time Gwyn. What gets me is why people spend so much time and money on 'restoring' a rusty euro car..........of course, that keeps great people in a job.

You can only drive one at a time Gwyn. What gets me is why people spend so much time and money on 'restoring' a rusty euro car..........of course, that keeps great people in a job.

Same with panels !!!!!!! people will not pay good money for rust free panels they would rather try & repair scrap :eek: this guy would import a container load of panels if the demand was there, he has the contacts in the states to do that.

No a long lost relative of Pete Mac. who'd emigrated almost a generation ago now when haggis was no longer stuffed inside a real sheeps' bladder..............

That's fair. Do they still drive, do you know more about the red?

Yes very fair !! I could not believe it when he told me the prices, I have emailed you my contact number it would be much easier to answer any questions you have over the telephone.

Back